Little Wee Prop Shop has the vintage decor to fit your special event while keeping the budget in mind.
If your planning a special event let us make it a memorable one!
Find personalized rustic ring pillows, wedding gifts, custom wedding coloring books, favors and more...
STYLING & Packages
Toronto Wedding Prop Rentals
We want you to have more of the beautiful items you want.
We create picture perfect vingettes with our styling services.
How and when do I reserve rental items?
1. Review the inventory list and take note of any items that you adore.
2. Early planning and reservations with deposit will ensure you won't be disappointed. We take reservations up to 4 months in advance or even a week before your event as long as we have the items available.
3. Contact us with your event date and your wish list of items and we will confirm availability.
Use the contact form here.
4. We will contact you to confirm item availability and confirm your event details and needs.
5. To reserve items & your date a 50% deposit is required, and a rental agreement is signed. Deposit is payable by e-transfer or cash.
6. Final payment along with a credit card security deposit (minimum $100 – varies on size of order) is due upon pick up or 1 day prior to delivery.
What if another couple wants the same items as us for the same date?
Whomever completes their rental agreement and provides their rental deposit first is the couple that will receive the items they have requested. Sorry, emails, calls or texts requesting a particular date does not secure it.
Can We pick up our rentals?
Yes our smaller items would love a road trip (we prefer to deliver our larger furniture pieces to prevent any damage). So long as the vehicle can hold the items safely (hot air balloons - maybe not). We'll set up an appointment with you for pick up.
When and where can I pick up/return my rental items?
You may pick up your items at our home location in Wasaga Beach, 1 to 2 days before your event by appointment depending on current availability.
When must my items be returned?
Usually within 1 to 3 days for weekend rentals.
If you're dropping off: Most items may be returned on the Monday following your weekend event.
Weekday rentals are to be returned next day.
If Little Wee Prop Shop is picking up from your event: We can pick up Saturday nights by 9pm.
Do you deliver?
Yes. Delivery costs vary based on millage/distance from Wasaga Beach, ON and items ordered. Please contact us for your personalized quote. Timing will be determined prior to delivery (Usually Friday drop off/Sunday Pick up). Delivery and pick-up is for tailgate drop off within approximately 50 feet. This means if items need to be carried to another location you should have someone on site to assist or portage fees may apply. Portage fees may also apply when items are required to be transported up or down steep slopes or stair.
Set up and take down is not included unless you have purchased one of our packages.
Do you have a minimum rental order amount?
This depends on the time of year and our current schedule but we do like to make the most of our time. Please contact us to confirm if any of the below minimums may apply to your date (minimum excludes delivery feeds):
Wedding Season (May to October):
Wasaga Beach, Collingwood, Elmvale & Stayner: minimum of $300 for weekends / $50 for weekdays
Other surrounding areas: $350 for weekends / $100 for weekdays
Off Season (November to April):
Wasaga Beach, Collingwood, Elmvale & Stayner: $200 for weekends / $30 for weekdays
Other surrounding areas: $250 for weekends / $50 for weekdays
Do you rent individual items? Do I have to rent a Package?
You may rent individual items that you can use and style yourself, you do not have to go with our package option.
What is the cancellation policy?
All of our items are dying to get out and party so if you cancel within 8 Weeks (2 months) of your event. No trouble we still have time for our pieces to find another date - your deposit will be returned. Within 7 weeks or less - Sorry we must keep your deposit due to the lost business.
What happens if I accidentally damage or lose a rental item?
We understand that accidents can happen – especially during a phenomenal party! A minimum $100 security deposit (amount varies based on the amount and items rented) is required the week prior to delivery or at the time of pick up in order to cover our costs for damaged or lost goods. If an item is able to be cleaned or repaired, you will only be charged for the cleaning or repair of the item and any time the item is out of our inventory.
Once everything is returned to us in the same original condition as when it was provided to you, your security deposit will be returned.
* We love a great party but we encourage couples to note during a 'House Keeping' speech at reception to ensure guests are aware of rented furniture items and to not dance on furniture & take extra care with red wine.
Can I rent long term?
Depending on the time of year and demand - you bet we love commitments. Contact us to discuss.
Can I get a refund for items I didn't use?
Sorry if our little items are out on a date with you, we can't provide a refund even if they didn't join in the party.
Do you offer Packages or Styling?
You've seen those stunning wedding and event photos where everything has a cohesive put together look. We can incorporate items you may already have along with our rental inventory by leveraging our Gold package.
Prefer to style yourself? Find great inspiration here:
Do you have other suggestions for styling?
- Make a simple sketch of how you would like items to be displayed -this will save time on your big day
- Don't forget to purchase fresh flowers for styling your props.
- Ask for help. If you're the bride to be you'll be very busy on your wedding day. Be sure to enlist some help styling your items from family and friends.
I'm a photographer, styliste or even coordinator can I rent items?
We'd love to make your portraits pop! We have cheaper weekday rentals made just for photographers.
I'm a wedding planner or venue owner, can we connect?
Please reach out to us so we can be friends.
How far in advance can I reserve?
We are currently booking for 2020.